Thursday 3 October 2013

Kanye West Radio 1 Interview: Thank You Kanye! (NSFW)

A good friend of mine who knows just how much I happen to love Kanye West recommend that I watch this interview. I literally had it on my agenda for days before I got round to it, however when I finally did, I thoroughly enjoyed it: often Kanye is criticised for his 'rants', but I happen to quite enjoy when he decides to share his thoughts with us. All too often society tries to quiet the outspoken, against-the-grain voice and let's be honest, more often than not Kanye is the beholder of an unpopular opinion. I happen to think that his unabashed confidence is inspiring, he may be arrogant but surely his accomplishments have earned him the right to be? Even if you disagree, who are we to deny him the right to consider himself a God...?



Watch the remaining videos below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search