Friday 4 October 2013

Music Corner: Zane Lowes Interviews Jay-Z

I blame me being away from home the entire summer for my lack of knowledge that this interview existed (July 15th was Carnival Monday in St. Lucia...I was very occupied) As a huge Jay-Z fan I wasted no time in getting stuck in, the MCHG is definitely not one of favourite albums, ignore my initial hysteria; despite there being a few good songs on the album, it's not one I consider worth listening to. I do however stand my claim that the production was solid, just like Yeezus...yea I said it!

Immediately Jay discusses the magic that birthed The Blueprint album (my personal fave) and the almost by default creation of the epic track No Church In The Wild which features on Watch The Throne. I won't give it all away, but see below for the full interview.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search