Thursday 3 October 2013

New Video Alert: Rihanna - Pour It Up (NSFW)

I wouldn't ordinarily bombard you with a series of video posts, but after watching Rihanna's new music video yesterday I was left with no choice! It was allegedly banned after just ten minutes, joining S&M and We Found Love in the list of 'controversial' videos; it seems the world was not quite ready for such an in-you-face display of erotica in a music video.

I happen to be huge fan of Rihanna and find her persona to be not only refreshing, but also liberating- she's a young woman who appears to write her own rulebook and is not afraid of her own sexuality. I actually find the video to be quite artistic and creative despite the fact that is perhaps more appropriate for an adult audience. Not to mention as a fellow Caribbean woman I can't help but admire here wire bra and those dance moves...high five Ri Ri!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search