Thursday 21 November 2013

Christian Louboutin Spring 2014 Collection: My Top Three Picks

It's been a while since I've done a fashion post so I thought I'd share my top three picks from the Christian Louboutin Spring 2014 collection. I'm a huge fan of the classic Pigalle heel, and could quite happily repurchase this shoe in multiple skins and colours so I'm delighted to see several single-sole pointed styles in the collection! I'm also happy to see gladiator styles (yet again) as they are another summer staple of mine...now I just have to sit tight and wait for spring to arrive!


How fabulous does the python skin look in this shade of blue?
Pigalle 120 Python in Neptune



The Impera reminds me of an older style; the exact season escapes me but I'm thinking circa 2007-2008; the original shoe had a round-toe but also featured an ankle tie. I love when a designer revisits certain styles and reinvents them instead of merely reproducing them as we saw with the ubiquitous spiked shoes.
Impera


Lastly my third choice is a fun option: the actually style of shoe is beautiful and classic however the multi-coloured studs add a kitsch element!

Snakilta

Image credits: The Citizens of Fashion, Shoerazzi, Fashion Bomb Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search