Thursday 26 December 2013

New Year, New Format

I hope everybody enjoyed their Christmas!

I've decided that my blog needs a stronger sense of direction and what better time to make a change than the New Year? In order to make it much more cohesive I've decided to combine the restaurant reviews and any event coverage with outfit posts in order to accurately reflect my multi-dimensional lifestyle; I was actually inspired by a girl I met who suggested that I blog about where I'm going and in what 'fabulous' outfit. It's a great idea and it will allow me to feature more of myself and my personality since I haven't really posted anything personal since my holidays.

Let's just hope that I can stick to it! Oh, and also I've updated my travel bucket list in preparation for the new year...take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search