Sunday 29 December 2013

Style Inspiration: Bianca Jagger

If you were to ask me who my style icon was I would instinctively say Rihanna as her look is quite attainable for the average woman in her twenties due to it being edgy, trendy and fairly experimental. However I choose not to copy the style of any particular celebrity and instead take inspiration from a variety of places such as films, editorials, blogs and general people-watching where ever I am in the world.

With that said, Bianca Jagger is someone who I'm hugely inspired by even though her full-on glamour is often not suitable for my daily life, I think her vintage looks are just fabulous and timeless enough to be worn today.


See below for some of my favourite looks by her.



It would be a crime to make a post about Bianca Jagger's style without including the infamous white tuxedo...

From the Halston gowns to the turbans and fur...it's just so me!

Images via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search