Monday 9 December 2013

The Best Man Holiday and Nia Long's Fabulous Hair!

For the life of me I struggled to remember The Best Man in detail, aside from the scandal centred around Harper's book and the electric slide at the end, but after continuous Facebook statuses etc I eventually warmed to the idea of watching the sequel...

I felt that the script was extremely well written although the plot twists were no surprise to my friend and I who studied film; there were several awkward moments alongside the more humorous ones, and of course let's not forget the emotional scenes. Despite the negative (mainstream) critics who I felt either completely missed the point, or could not see past the all-black cast, because let's be honest Bridesmaids was hyped up and it's probably the worst movie I've ever seen, I would actually highly recommend watching The Best Man Holiday! In fact my friends and I loved it so much that we would actually purchase the DVD to watch around the Christmas period.

Mini review aside, the main thing I wanted to discuss was Nia Long's hair:



I literally spent the entire movie thinking, "Wow! Her hair is laid!" This may just be my next hairstyle...


I love that it's quite a lengthy bob so it offers versatility in styling: we see her character Jordan switch it up from straight to wavy, and her hair is consistently full and bouncy, something I love personally as a former queen of roller-sets!


What do you think of her new hairstyle?

Images via: Examiner, Essence and ChicFromHair2Toe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search